R o b o f e
s t eNewsletter,
Robotics Educators Conference Aug. 15 – 17,
(2) L2Bot camp for High School Students
(3) AIBO Robot Soccer Demo
(4) Thanks to All Robofest 2007 Participants and wrap-up plan
Robotics Educators Conference August 15 - 17
Robotics Educators Conference will be held at
- Try out hands-on activities that use NXT, VEX™ and other controllers to teach math & science.
- Share experiences & ideas for implementing robotics in the classroom.
- Learn about dynamic new developments in robotics education.
- Meet fellow educators and experts
- Learn about various robotics competition opportunities.
- Guided tours of Carnegie Mellon’s Robotics facilities!!!
If you are interested in attending the conference, please check out the following link at:
conference is being facilitated by Carnegie Mellon's
Robofest is invited to present on Thu. Aug 16, .
L2Bot camp for High School Students at
July 23rd – July 26th,
Have fun assembling
For more information or to register, please contact:
Lisa Kujawa, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (248) 204-2018
You will find a registration form as well as other camps provided by Lawrence Tech this summer at:
(3) AIBO 4-Legged Robot Dog Soccer Demo
Tech’s AIBO robot soccer team will be competing at the World RoboCup 2007 held at Georgia Tech in
Thu, June 28,
room, No 1 building on the following campus map on Lawrence Tech campus in
The demo is open to the public.
(4) Thanks to All Robofest 2007 Participants and Wrap-up plan
Robofest gives many thanks to all of the coaches, teachers, parents, students, volunteers, site hosts, and sponsors of Robofest 2007 season. Robofest would not be possible without the support of each of you. We hope to see all of you again next year in Robofest 2008!
However, we are very sorry because we are late for wrapping up Robofest 2007 season mainly due to the illness of the director (myself) who had a pancreatic surgery in May. After recuperation, I am now much better. Thank you all!
The following is a list of things to do to conclude Robofest 2007 season:
- Posting scoring and judging sheets for some sites
- Posting pictures for some sites and editing official video
- Online survey to participants
- Writing official report
- Taking care of misc. requests and shipping
If you have any unresolved issues in this 2007 season,
please email me directly to
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please let us know by replying this email.
CJ Chung, Associate Professor, Robofest Director
(248) 204-3504 Fax: (248) 204-3518